|Availability:||In stock (40)|
What is a VapeBand
- A VapeBand is a high quality silicone band made in custom mold with debossed text. The process of creating a mold and debossing allows VapeBand to create custom bands with text that can go fully round the outer band and allow us to have a front and back with different text or logos.
- All our bands are either screen printed or debossed with words recessed into the silicone via an imprint mold and text colored recessions, making the lettering more visible.
- All of our bands are embossed with our guarantee "100% Silicone vapeband.com powered by PANANAL" on the inner ring which protrudes about 2 millimeters from the band surface. This identifies that they are Genuine/Official VapeBand products as well as providing an inner grip.
- Our silicone bands display high levels of elasticity, allowing them to stretch over most mods fitting 22mm + surfaces up to roughly a 26650 battery sized mods [over stretching our bands will void any warranty]. Our bands grip easily to metal and glossy surfaces such as stainless steel, brass, copper, titanium, anodized aluminum, polycarbonate, pyrex glass and stickers.
- All of our bands are custom made and come in a variety of sayings and text styles.
- What you need to know about Silicone? Silicone is a bonded polymer substance with numerous elastomeric qualities that make it both flexible and water resistant. Originally created as an insulating material, silicone is also fairly heat resistant, but is usually susceptible to deterioration from UV exposure. Vapers should not leave mods in direct sunlight exposing them to high heat, which is not recommended battery safety.
- WARNING: When using a VapeBand, please be sure that you are not covering any battery vent holes on your mods/devices. The ventilation holes are there for your protection and covering these with a VapeBand is not advised. We do not take any responsible for where a VapeBand is placed and we encourage vapers to take precaution when applying a VapeBand to an object. A VapeBand should be kept away from direct flame because even though they are typically heat-resistant, they do burn in direct flame. We recommend removing a VapeBand when rebuilding or in direct contact with flames.