While there are many types of vape tools and accessories you can use to wrap a vape coil, it’s best to keep it simple. There are plenty of good coil building kits on the market that supply you with everything you need, but you can also buy these things a la carte, or maybe you even have these supplies on hand already. Most rebuildable atomizers nowadays come with basic coil building supplies.
- Wire: any of the vaping wires would do.
- Flush cutters: wire cutters that can cut close in small spaces
- Ceramic tweezers: to pinch your coils while pulsing
- Fine tip tweezers: to fluff your cotton and place it inside the wick ports
- Small metal rod: a small screwdriver, or coiling tool
- Organic cotton: or whichever wicking material you prefer
- Scissors: to trim your cotton
Other (optional) accessories:
- An ohm reader: used to be a thing, but a regulated mod gets the job done
- A coil jig: it can make your life a little easier